We spent most of the weekend at home since Jake hasn't been feeling well. He had a fever of almost 104 yesterday which really concerned so I called the pediatrician. She wasn't too concerned about it and told me to just watch him and if he wasn't better on Monday to bring him in. He seems a little better today but still wants to stay "on the couch in my jammies".
Hopefully it was just a 24 hour thing since he is supposed to start camp tomorrow.
He loved going to school this year so I signed him up for a couple of weeks at a preschool in town for camp. He will be going from 9am-1pm and having lunch there. He's so excited about his new lunch box! I am curious to see how it goes because he is a BIG PB&J fan and the camp is nut free.
I am hoping to get to the gym more this week since I tested out leaving Luke in Kids Central (babysitting) and he seems to like it.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment