Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Toy

This week Jake went to camp. He had a blast! Luke unfortunately, caught whatever Jake had last weekend and spent the first half of the week sick. Such a sad little guy when he doesn't feel good.
The boys also got a new toy this week. We really wanted to get a nice wooden swingset but they were a little pricy. Especially the one that Jake picked out of the catalog. It was priced at $13,000!!! I told him to start putting more money in his piggy bank.
So anyway, we got one of those Little Tikes inflatable jump houses. Jake calls it the "jumpy house". He loves it and could spend all day in it. Luke on the other hand, is not so sure about it.
I will get some pictures up soon.
Jake is signed up for camp again next week. This past week was a dinosaur theme and next week's theme is "Icky Sticky". I can't even imagine what that entails!!

No comments: