Thursday, July 12, 2007

July 12, 2007

Luke did good sleeping AT HOME (these are the key words) since we have been home from LBI. He slept great Tuesday night. Wednesday we went to pick up Aunt Ashleigh and she and I got to go workout at the gym. Jake and Luke got to play in Kids Central (aka babysitting) for about an hour and a half. We left and went back to Josh's parents house to get them to sleep. That was just an exhausting task. 2 hours plus later, they were both asleep! Gramps got the joy of watching them while Mommy, Aunt Ashleigh, Aunt Jessica and MorMor went to go see the new Harry Potter movie.
NEedless to say, I was excited since i hadn't been to the movies since BEFORE Luke was born. Josh took me to go see Wedding Crashers in late August of 2005 to take my mind off the fact that labor with luke was just not coming as soon as I hoped it would!
As for Luke sleeping, I guess he is just like his Mommy. I am told I was the BEST sleeper...as long as I was in MY crib! :)

No comments: