Not too much to report on this end. I am just enjoying my time home with the boys.
Jake is in camp again this week and next since he likes it so much.
It also gives me some time to spend with just Luke and he loves it. Only problem is he is becoming quite attached and I can't even seem to go to the bathroom alone! I can't wait to see what happens when I go back to school in Sept!
I have been taking him to the gym with me and putting him in babysitting while I exercise. Inititally he didn't like being left but once I am gone, he has a great time!
The boys and I might go back to Daufuskie with my parents this week but we are not sure. We might just stick around here since we will be going to LBI on Aug 11 for about 3 weeks.
Josh has been busy with work and the fire dept. He left on a fire call around 3:30 am on Sunday and didn't get home until almost 10am. THere was a bad house fire in the next town. After getting home he went on another call for a car accident at the car wash. HE gets there and low and behold, my parents silver jeep is rammed into a telephone pole!! The guy at the car wash was driving out and somehow did lots of damage to the car. I have put up a picture to show. Luckily, no one was hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment