We have a family wedding today and tomorrow we are heading down to the shore until Tuesday with my mom's whole side of the family.
It should be a good time since we don't get together all that often anymore.
I will try to take some pictures.
The boys are doing well and getting very big. Despite the fact that they are 2 years apart, the are pretty much the same size! Luke is going to be very tall!
Jake is almost done with preschool for this year. Unfortunately, I do not finish work until June 25!!!
Jake is going back to the same camp he went to last summer since he liked it so much and Luke is old enough to join him. It is only from 9am-1pm so I am going to work while they are at camp.
When July is over we will probably head down to Daufuskie to my parents house for few weeks before I have to come home to get ready to start school again. I will be teaching first grade next year so I am pretty excited about doing something new.
Hope all is well with everyone and I promise to put up some new pictures of the boys soon!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment