Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Luke building a sandcastle with Mommy!


Jake in the ocean! Brrrr!!!!









Mark and Teri's Wedding was a lot of fun! It was great to see all the family members that we don't get to see that often!
Everyone is down the shore for the week. I attempted to take Jake and Luke down on Sunday and the plan was to stay until today (I even called in sick!!).
The boys were having a great time, until it was bedtime! Luke is just really a creature of habit (as my mom says) and was not really into sleeping in a different house. He was having more fun jumping on the bed and running all over the place. So needless to say, I didn't get much sleep at all and we came home yesterday.


I did take the boys up to the beach and we walked on the boardwalk a lot. The weather was beautiful but it was very windy.
Luke had a great time building in the sand. Despite the fact that the water was only 57 degrees, Jake was having a blast!

No comments: