
As most of you know, Jake is a tad OBSESSED with John Deere tractors. For the past 2 days he has been carrying around an etoys catalog with a ride on John Deere gator in it. (Keep in mind he already had a huge Jeep Power Wheels courtesy of Grammy and a pedal John Deere tractor with a trailer courtesy of Mormor.) He has been asking anyone and everyone to buy it for him. I took the boys to the diner in Madison yesterday for lunch after we left the gym and he even asked the waitress if she would buy it for him! She was very nice and said "I will have to see how much money I make today!" He finally told me HE would buy it for himself with the money in his piggy bank. I think he has about $30 in it and the toy cost $350!!!
So this morning hw woke up with the catalog (yes, he even sleeps with it) and told me that he just NEEDS this gator. He said "why don't you just buy it for Luke's birthday and we can share it". Fat chance of that happening since they both are not too keen on t he idea of sharing.
I told him to wait till his birthday and maybe Mommy will win the lottery and buy it for you. He said "ok Mommy". We'll see how long that lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment