Monday, September 24, 2007

Hiking



Yesterday was a beautiful first day of Fall. We decided to go up to Long Valley and go hiking in Hacklebarney State Park. The boys had a good time. Jake loved to jump from rock to rock but his feet moved faster than his mind and he tripped quite a few times. He didn't complain and we all had a great time!


Lately Luke has been very possessive and I found these "Toddler Property Laws" on the internet and they fit him perfectly:

1. If I like it- it's mine!

2. If it's in my hand-it's mine!

3. If I had it a little while ago- it's mine!

4. If I am building something- all the pieces are mine!

5. If it looks just like mine- it's mine!

6. If I think it's mine- it's mine!

1 comment:

Brett, Lesley, Caroline and Eleanor said...

oh my gosh, can I relate to those "Toddler Laws"!
How about "No, my turn!" and "I go first!"? We get those every 10 min!