Sunday, June 24, 2007

June 2007

It's been so long since I have updated this! I have been busy with the end of the school year.
School FINALLY ended on Friday the 22nd and I am so excited about it!!!
We are leaving Tuesday to spend a week at my parents new house on Daufuskie Island, SC ('Fuskie as Jake calls it!)
We will stay until right before the 4th of July and then come home. Josh is in the 4th of July Parade so I wanted to boys to see that. For those of you that don't know, back in December Josh joined to volunteer fire dept in Mendham and has been going to class 3 nights a week and FINALLY just finished last week.
The rest of July will be busy. Jake will be going to summer camp at a preschool in town most mornings. Aunt Ashleigh is coming home from Alaska for the month!! YEA!
THen in August we are heading down th LBI before the dreaded school year starts again.
I promise this summer I will be better about keeping up with this!

No comments: