thinking of you and praying for you! Lifting you up to the throne of grace. Jordan will be helping you guys out soon. You find 'em, he'll dispose 'em. He is top gun at the school...and I will NEVER say he is "wasting his mind". All of us went to Eglin for visitors' weekend... wow. He is finishing up AIR IED's (killer class), and if he gets thru this one, it will be easy(ier) sailing until July.. then, I suppose, he will put all that head knowledge into live action ... over there with you. KEEP LOOKING UP! HE has got you covered on all sides, not just your six.
1 comment:
thinking of you and praying for you! Lifting you up to the throne of grace. Jordan will be helping you guys out soon. You find 'em, he'll dispose 'em. He is top gun at the school...and I will NEVER say he is "wasting his mind". All of us went to Eglin for visitors' weekend... wow. He is finishing up AIR IED's (killer class), and if he gets thru this one, it will be easy(ier) sailing until July.. then, I suppose, he will put all that head knowledge into live action ... over there with you. KEEP LOOKING UP! HE has got you covered on all sides, not just your six.
Post a Comment