Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome to Fall!

The past week has been miserable! I am was looking forward to a couple of days off due to some Jewish holidays but as luck would have it, I got sick! I am currently getting over a double ear infection and sinus infection. Then on Friday night, Luke got croup! It's really an awful feeling when your child is barking and crying and there is nothing you can do about it!
So Saturday morning we were off to the doctor again and got him some medicine which was supposed to help right away. If anyone has ever tried to get medicine into a 3 year old--you know how bad that is!!
So basically since Friday, Luke has not only been sleeping with me, but ON TOP OF ME!! No matter what I do, he is more than my shadow!
Tonight is his first night BACK in his room. We had orginally started out 2 weeks ago having Jake and Luke share a room. That has gone out the window for the time being...
Stay tuned!!

No comments: