I have been horrible at updating this since Christmas! Time has just been flying by. The boys are doing well and getting bigger everyday.
Jake is doing really well in school and even has a best friend, Jonathan. Luke is talking so much more and getting more confident. He LOVES to pick fights with Jake. Jake is so sweet to him too but he is starting to fight back now.
I started my 2nd semester of grad school and I know I am going to have a TON of work to do. I just keep thinking that by this time next year, I will be done and getting a little bigger paycheck!
In a little less than a month we are leaving to go to Alaska to visit Ashleigh and Ryan. We saw them a little bit when they came to visit around New Years but we are really looking forward to spending a whole week with them! Not looking forward to the cold but I am sure it will be beautiful.
I have been horrible about taking pictures of the boys this past month but I promise to add some soon. They are all decked out in their Giants attire today so I will snap a picture during the game.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment