Saturday, December 1, 2007

Santa Claus or the UPS Man?

As most of you know, Jake has not been too keen on Santa Claus for awhile. Whenever you ask him, he says that "Santa can't come here, he can just leave the presents at Grammy's house".
He now has moved onto something else. He has realized that whenever he has gotten a new toy, the UPS man brings it. So now, he has decided that he doesn't want Santa to come at all, he just wants the UPS Man to bring him some presents!
You have to love the way 4-year olds think!!

Luke is getting so big that I am sure I will be the shortest one in the house when 2010 rolls around! He is talking a lot more in what we call "Luke speak". He says a TON of words we can understand but he loves to add his own flair to each sentence he says. Its so adorable!! He does still have a temper and Grammy thinks he could use some anger management classes. I wonder if they offer that for 2-year olds?!?

No comments: